I’ve just updated the IronRuby and DLR (Microsoft Dynamic Language Runtime) on the sipsorcery.com Application Servers. I’m interested to see if there is any change in the memory leak behaviour. As far as other changes go I hope there aren’t any changes that break anybody’s dialplans and I’m not expecting there to be. One benefit I noticed was that the conversion between .Net and Ruby types is now seamless so no more need for to_s and to_i when moving between them.

As an example the snippet that didn’t previously work now does.

if req.URI.User =~ /300/
  sys.Log("The monkeys are on the way.")
end
Advertisements